Search This Blog or The Net

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Actually Took a Survey That Paid

  I have researched a great amount of topics while writing my articles for Yahoo. Everything from home-based businesses to how to increase your chances at winning the lottery. What I learned most is there is no such thing as easy money, at least when it comes to significant amounts of money.
  I do, however, participate in paid emails, and make a little extra money. One day while discussing this with one of my friends she told me about some nice money she was making taking surveys. I had tried this before. There were programs that awarded points toward cash or prizes, but you would have to spend all day to possibly earn $5. In fact, many of the ones I checked out were pretty worthless.
  I decided to try her paid survey site, and much to my surprise I actually made a little money. Like anything else, you get out what you put in. The more surveys you qualify for and the more time you can put in the more money you will earn.
  While I'll never get rich taking these surveys, it's better than sitting at a desk all day. Check it out and let me know how you do, and if you have any suggestions be sure to let me know, so I can pass it on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment